Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Stellar"


Man, nobody here understands football. I guess it's to be expected but I really like football. I've had little chance to see games so most of the time I'm on ESPN watching game casts. A few of the Canadians and Americans though (as previously mentioned) got together and watched a few NFL games a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately for us the best game of the day came on at 4 AM and we were about ready to sleep then.

I've started working at the IMBA office. I haven't really done much yet but will be building a database for them starting Monday. The pay isn't really worth the hours but it helps out the program. I view it more as volunteer work than an actual job. Also, since I'll be using IT skills it will give me a chance to keep what I learned in undergrad relatively sharp.

My new family has convinced me that I was acting too quick by trying to divorce my old family. So I shall follow there advice and accept my family back home if they will let me.

No comments: