I've been busy the last couple of days. What to share... let's talk about the food that's here. You see that? It's cold noodles. It's a Japanese dish that tastes like straight seafood. Those shrimp you see are raw and they still have eyes and all the fun stuff. I'm really not a big fan of the dish. Though there are other dishes I've greatly enjoyed. Most dishes are noodles of some sort or rice. There's a restaurant nearby that serves noodles with lemon chicken, it's really good. Another restaurant serves noodles with beef, I'm not sure what the spices they use are but they make it a good dish.
I actually went to a Chinese church today. My friend Tiffany, from Texas, has been going to her uncle's church and she wanted me to join. So I went along and didn't really understand what was going on for most of it. Tiffany translated some of the sermon but for the most part it was just us having deep conversations about certain things the speaker said. I took a picture of the bible I was using while I was there, feel free to check it out.
I have been adopted, I am officially a Filipino. Not sure how it happened but I was just told about two hours ago. I think it has something to do with my ate and Tiffany, who has also been adopted. We'll see how the new family goes, I am after all divorcing my old one. See my mother for the reason why. Well that's it, more to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment