Happy Dragon Boat weekend…. I have no idea what we’re celebrating but at least we have a four day weekend! Time is moving rather slowly for me at the moment, I wish it wasn’t but so be it. I’ve been sitting here staring at a brainstorm map among other things trying my best not to procrastinate… I’m failing miserably…. blog and all….
My typical day recently seems to be wake up, go to class, gym (on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), then sit in the study room for the rest of the day. What do you think? It’s actually kind of repetitive and makes me lose track of time on a regular basis. I had to go find a calendar program for my computer last week because I thought that the semester was ending two weeks from now. It’s not I still have four weeks to procrastinate in. I have five tasks to do for my classes in those five weeks. Another task that I’m trying to accomplish is writing a conference paper.
A brief shout out to Dr. Hunsinger, one of my teachers back at App, I actually spoke to him on Skype for two hours a couple of days ago. During that conversation we discussed the conference paper that will I want to eventually turn into my thesis. I need to come up with a solid research question for it… seems easy but it’s harder than that. We came up with three possible topics: culture awareness, differences in IT implementation in multiple countries, and acceptance of technology in cultures. That’s what I’m trying to figure out right now.
Well I’ve procrastinated enough this way, I’m off to find some other way to avoid work.
No comments:
Post a Comment