As I'm sure you already know my family came last week. Great visit but because of it I missed all my classes. No worries, Logan is in all my classes but one so I can just ask him. Now Logan and I are in a group for Business Decision Methods, not my favorite class, and as with all my classes we have a group presentation. Logan told me last week that the presentation was next Tuesday, so we haven't prepared anything for it...
I went to class tonight to discover we had to present today. That's right, our group who wasn't prepared at all needed to present. Logan and I were freaking out via Instant Messenger when we found this out. We originally decided that Logan would just tell the teacher that we weren't prepared. However, I decided that I wanted to challenge myself. So I decided to make the slide show to present with for our teacher. The report for the class that the presentation was based off was pretty much finished so I wasn't working with nothing. In the course of one class a presentation was prepared, sent to group members, and presented upon.
I must say, I'm pretty proud of myself for succeeding with this challenge. I came through in my groups’ time of need and what I produced is actually pretty good looking. Take a look at the title slide yourself:
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
"The Story"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment